From the very first day of our life we all are at peace because we don’t dam care about our life, others or the world. “Nothing”. But what happened to us and why the relationship of our become so bad with peace. Maybe we just forget the real meaning of peace. In this article I want to clear this question to me and to you that what exactly it means to us or is there still any space for peace in our life.
First of all we all need to understand this: – “Please don’t forgive people because they deserve your forgiveness, do it because you deserve peace”.
In this world, each and every person belongs to a particular religion and we all are very fond of them, we believe them, follow them, and do all the POOJA, DUA, ARDAAS and PRAYER to want health & wealth, but what about peace; ever you do a Pray for peace, maybe but not with this purpose that you really, really want peace in your life for your own happiness.
“So Let Me Introduce What Your Religion Exactly Thinks About Peace”.
- May there be peace in this whole world. May the vicious become peaceful. Let all people pray with their hearts for peace. May our minds snuggle up only to that which is lucky and good. May our thought be fixed on Lord Shri krishan Ji without any selfish motive.
- The (true) servants of (God) the Most Gracious are those who walk on the earth in delicacy, and when the unwise address them, reply with (words of) peace.
- He who makes peace between people by inventing good information or saying good things, not counted as a lie.
- Through selfless service, true peace obtained.
– Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- The Giver of peace and loveis always delightful.
– Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- I am neither male nor female, nor am I sexless. I am the Peace-loving One, whose form is self-effulgent, powerful glow.
― Guru Nanak
Bible Verses About Peace:-
- Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart afraid.
- Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and prayer, with gratefulness, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace which god gives you, will protect your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
So What This Teaches Us About Peace:-
• Bring peace with all others you know and also with those who meets you for once in their life.
• Promote peace, not disturbance.
• Be gentle to everyone, everyone means human, animals, birds, even a tiny insect.
• Pray for your health and wealth from your lord, but don’t forget to pray for PEACE and please mean it.
• Please follow all the good things in your routine life which helps you to make a strong bond with peace.
• Don’t hate or hurt anyone because of their religion because no lord or god going to like it, not at all, they treat everyone equally.
Now you may understand that what exactly peace means.